Monday, January 7, 2008

Recognize us?


This is the face my husband makes when the Cubs lose. When the Bears lose. Whenever he is behind the wheel of his car. When I am the driver and take the Outer Drive rather than the Kennedy. When there is a long line at Starbucks. When Walgreen's asks him if his prescription is filed under R or K. When he realizes there is yet another new set of sheets on our bed. When winter begins. Whenever it snows. When he is at Ikea. When he is at the Tag Outlet. When I say 'oh a garage sale, pull over!' When the farmer's markets end for the season. When children are loud and whiney in a restaurant. This is the face I make when my bagger at the grocery store has a runny nose and wipes it with the palm of his hand and continues to bag my groceries. When summer begins. When drivers in front of me forget they have a gas pedal or a turn signal. When you don't thank me for holding a door open for you. When I get a second place ribbon and think I deserve a first (I am working on grace). I AM. When children are loud and whiney in a restaurant, or the grocery store. When we have reservations and are expected to wait a half hour or more anyways. Oh and yes, I've had my eyebrows thinned and arched since this photo was taken, so don't be so opinionated please.
Posted by Picasa